background black and white

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Chicken Brunswick Stew

Good Morning, Good Morning my friend :)

I just wanted to share this recipe for a delicious chicken stew that I made for my family last night.  Quick and easy, and the chicken baking in the oven makes the house smell GOOD!

I found the original recipe in a cook book that my Hubby's Aunt Jan had given me many years ago.  The cook book was called "What's Cooking in Camden?  by Betty Garber and complied by Camden Junior Welfare League.

When I find a recipe I usually change it up a bit to fit my family's taste, so here is my version of the stew.  If you make it, I hope you like it :)

Too see the recipe larger just click on it.  click! click!






































Enjoy, And Have a Blessed Wednesday Everyone :)

Lynn

No comments: