background black and white

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Nutella

Nutella

Hi Friends,  Hope you have had a great Wednesday so far.  I have been very busy today babysitting my 3 grand-children.  We have been playing, watching movies, coloring pictures, and practicing writing our numbers to 100 and writing our names for school next week.  I will miss my grands when school starts next week.  We have had a great summer this year.

We love chocolate!  So when I saw a recipe on Pinterest to make Nutella Pops in the freezer I decided give it a try today.

You only needed 2 things.
(1)  Nutella Spread
(2)  Cool Whip Topping


I use only half of the cool whip container just in case we didn't like it.

Added a large blop of Nutella and mixed it.




Next step stuff the frozen pop molds with the mixture, and place in the freeze for a few hours. Wait.....wait.....wait.....wait.


I found these two beautiful young taste-testers, who were experts, to try my frozen pops.






































The expert on the right has a serious look and is ready for the taste-testing to begin.






































Ok maybe not so serious after all :)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.  One expert gives a thumbs up.  The other one not so sure about it.





































Lick, lick, slobber, slobber...............






































Ok....the taste-testing is over and the experts liked the pops, especially one of them.

WAIT FOR IT.......WAIT FOR IT.......








YUMMY





Now for my review of these pops!  They tasted ok, but would not freeze solid enough to slide out of the mold.  They were too soft.  They broke in half even after running warm water over the mold.  We had to scoop the rest out with a spoon.  I know there has to be a better recipe for these Nutella pops somewhere.  If you have one please share.  In the meantime I will keep looking.

Have a Blessed Day
Remember God Loves You

John 3:16

For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in him will not perish, but have everlasting life.



 



5 comments:

Priscilla said...

Love it

Unknown said...

Looks good

Unknown said...

Looks good to me too!

Unknown said...

Looks good to me too!

Lynn Crawford said...

Thank you ladies for posting a comment. It is nice to know that someone is reading my blog.

Thank you,

Lynn