background black and white

Thursday, August 30, 2012

MAGIC


Could it be Magic?  Naaaaaaaaaaaaa just something I wanted to share with you my friends.

Have you ever just wanted to spice things up a bit, especially chicken?  I found this spice at Walmart the other week and tried it on some chicken.  It was wonderful.  When my Handsome Man got home from work he wanted to know what was cooking that smelled so good.

Look at this!

I covered a baking pan with some REYNOLDS WRAP non-stick foil lined parchment paper. 

Wonderful stuff that foil parchment paper; never have to scrub a pan again!

Back to the subject....I cut up 3 large chicken breast placed them in the pan.  THEN....

I sprinkled each piece with this!!!!! MAGIC






































                   Chef Paul Prudhomme's

Seasoning Blends
FAJITA MAGIC
SOUTHWEST FLAVOR!



TRY IT, YOU WILL LIKE IT :)



God Bless you my Friends

Isaiah 49:13
Shout for joy, O heavens;
rejoice, O earth, burst into song,
O mountains!  For the Lord
comforts His people and will have
compassion on His
afflicted ones.


Lynn :)

No comments: