background black and white

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Praise His Name With Thankfulness


Dear Lord,  I thank you for creating the earth and everything in it, and that you made mankind in your own likeness.  Thank you for your authority and deep love for all people.  Lord help us to see your hand of love everywhere we look and to never take it for granted.

Lord I ask for you to be with all those who are facing health issues in their lives.  Give wisdom to those who are faced with making decisions, and guide their doctors by your Holy Spirit.  God I ask that your Mighty Power be seen in the lives of your children who are seeking your healing touch.  Touch those who have pain and may not feel well from taking treatments or going through recovery time right now.  Please comfort their bodies as only you the Great Physician can do.  In Jesus Name I pray. Amen.

Psalm 138:3                When I pray, you answer me, and encourage me by giving me the strength I need.

1 Chronicles 16:11      Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always.

Philippians 4:13           I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.


Have a Blessed Sunday My Family & Friends,

Lynn   <3>

I took this picture while on vacation at Disney World.  It was taken in the "Animal Kingdom" park.  You can click on the picture to see it larger if you wish. ~~


No comments: